Ski and Stay at Yongpyong Resort
Gilding down the pillowy perfection of the Yongpyong Mountains is a not to miss adventure for anyone visiting Korea. Unfortunately, organizing transportation, ski rentals, accommodation, and proper ski attire is too much of a hassle for most people.
That’s why we created our Yongpyong 2 days 1 night Ski Tour. VIP Travel’s experienced and friendly staff will take care of everything, so all you have to worry about is having as much fun as humanly possible!
From Seoul to Yongpyong Resort
VIP Travel provides round trip transportation from your Seoul hotel to Yongpyong Resort. From there, your attentive guide will answer any questions and fill you in on some fun facts about Korea during the 2.5-3 hour drive. For those with limited time, check out our one day Yongpyong Ski Package!
Ski lessons at Yongpyong Resort
Included in our Yongpyong ski and stay package is a 30-minute ski lesson. These lessons are perfect for beginners, or those who have skied before but need a quick re-fresher. Our helpful guide will assist you with your technique, give you some tips and show you around Korea’s finest ski resort! This way you’ll be sure to make the most of your time.
Yongpyong Ski Season
Yongpyong is located in the Baekdudaegan Mountains. These gorgeous mountains featured as the backdrop for many popular Korean dramas like “Winter Sonata” and “Goblin” (Dokkaebi), which were filmed at Yongpyong Resort. While the resort itself receives the most snowfall in Korea, meaning a longer ski season than anywhere else.
The unparalleled Yongpyong ski season was one of the key reasons why it was chosen as the location for the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics. The northern latitude and high elevation ensure that the lengthy ski season, from November to April, maintains amazing snow longer than anywhere else in Korea!
The gigantic ski playground of Yongpyong is broken into four zones separating the mountain into distinct zones for particular ski styles. Thankfully, regardless of whether you are just getting started or already ski like a pro, Yongpyong offers plenty of options for everyone to enjoy the extra snow!
What our Yongpyong Ski and Stay Package includes:
The best part of our Yongpyong Ski and Stay Package is the ease and convenience. Simply walk down to the front of your hotel at the agreed time and let the fun begin! VIP Travel will take care of:
- All your ski equipment. Skip the hassle of rentals, we got you covered! This includes boots, gloves, skis and poles.
- Ski Suit. No need to bring extra bags of heavy ski clothing. We’ll keep you warm and comfortable with a premium ski suit!
- Take advantage of our 30 Minute Lesson or, if you are an expert, take off on your own and enjoy skiing one of the most impressive mountains in all of Asia!
- One day ski lift pass at Yongpyong Resort.
- One night stay at a resort or pension.
- Experienced and friendly tour guide.
- Hotel pick-up and transportation to the resort.
What’s not included in your Ski and Stay at Yongpyong Resort:
As we mentioned, our Yongpyong ski and stay package covers just about everything. However, there are a few things you should know:
- Meals are not covered in the plan. However, Yongpyong Resort has many restaurants, food courts, cafes, and bars at your service.
- Goggles, snowboards and sleds are not included, but are available for rental at the resort if required.
More than just a Ski Resort:
As if skiing wasn’t enough, Yongpyong resort offers something for everyone, even if you aren’t a skier! Yongpyong also provides visitors with:
- Mt. Balwangsan Cable Car (Asia’s longest course stretching over 7.4 km)
- Award-winning restaurants, food courts, along with lively bars and cafes!
- A Bowling Alley
- Screen Golf Zones
- Karaoke Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Billiard Hall
- Children’s Park
- Filming location viewpoints (Winter Sonata / Goblin)
Korea’s ski mecca clearly offers a lot more than just skiing. There’s truly something for everyone! Everyone who has signed up for our Yongpyong Ski and Stay Package raved about how much fun they had and how they can’t wait to come back.
People have been coming to Yongpyong for years and still have not seen and done all that this incredibly inclusive resort offers! For those looking to spend more time at this magical resort, visit multiple ski resorts, or want a completely custom itinerary, then check out our private tours.
Who is our Yongpyong 2 Days 1 Night Ski Tour best for:
Honestly, our Yongpyong ski and stay package is great for just about everyone! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, travelling with a friend or with family. Even if some of your family skis and others don’t, the resort’s diverse and varied facilities mean everyone will be able to enjoy their favorite activities!
However, we do think those matching 1 or more of the below will get the most out of this tour:
- Wish to give skiing a proper go (i.e use the ski lift).
- Want the sleeping at a real ski resort experience.
- Are avid seasonal skiers (best resort Korea has to offer with some world class slopes).
- Want to spend a night in the beautiful Baekdudaegan Mountains.
Unfortunately, once you are in Korea, it’s difficult to get together all the necessities. That’s why our package takes care of all the little things, while you just kick back and revel in one of the most special environments in Korea.
Even if you aren’t a great skier, our complimentary 30-minute lesson will help you get on your feet. While Yongpyong Resort offers a wide variety of ski runs, ranging in all levels of difficulty. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about not finding trails that fit your ability.
But, if you are still not sure if this is quite the right package for you, then be sure to check out our full list of ski tours.
Ready to book your Ski and Stay at Yongpyong resort?
Of course you are! Well, you’ll be glad to know its as easy as 1, 2 ,3.
- Simply choose your preferred date.
- Select the number of people in your group.
- Proceed to Book the tour.
That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest. A member of our team will be in touch shortly after to arrange your complimentary hotel pick up time, and provide any further information you may require.