Looking for the ultimate Korean skiing experience this winter? Then look no further. Our Yongpyong ski package is exactly what you are looking for. There is no better place to ski in Korea than at Yongpyong.
Yongpyong Ski Resort from Seoul: VIP Pick up and drop off service
By joining us for this unique ski tour in Korea you will find yourself travelling with us to Yongpyong Ski Resort. The resort in Yongpyong is only 150 kilometres from Seoul, or 186.9 kilometres away by road. The journey takes about two and a half to three hours, depending on traffic.
After experiencing the culture, heritage and technology in our vibrant capital city of Seoul, we will depart for the scenic mountain views, and fresh air to begin your Yongpyong ski package adventure.
We offer a complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service within Seoul for all our guests. Meeting at your hotel in the morning (or at your nearest subway station if this proves difficult), we will then return you back to your hotel in Seoul at the end of the day. This is the quickest, most convenient and easiest way of making this journey.
Take our Yongpyong Ski Lesson to feel like a pro
Would you like to try skiing for the first time as part of your chosen ski tour package in Korea? Alternatively, you might already know the basics or have done some skiing before, but this time wish to give skiing a real go. In that case, you should take full advantage of our ski lessons at Yongpyong ski resort!
Included in our Basic Ski Package, we have an optional 30-minute lesson. This 30 minute lesson is focused on the very basics for first time skiers. We’ll cover all the essentials and give you some tips to get going. Our Full Ski Package option, meanwhile, builds upon the 30 minute lesson giving you an informative lesson of up to two hours.
Yongpyong Ski Resort Restaurants
Not only the biggest, but also the best ski resort in Korea, Yongpyong has a wide range of restaurants, food courts, cafes and bars to cater for everyone. High-quality Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine can be appreciated by anyone booking our Yongpyong ski resort package.
Whether you are looking to enjoy top notch sit down cuisine in one of the many restaurants, a quick bite between ski runs, or catch your breath over a beer or coffee, you will be spoilt for choice here.
If you’re not big on skiing, and are just being dragged along by the rest of the family then don’t fret! Along with the many eateries you’ll find plenty of places to hide out and things to explore. Did you know that many Korean dramas have been filmed here? So there are a lot of points of interest.
Our Exhilarating Yongpyong Ski Package options explained
Here at VIP Travel, we give you three options as part of our Yongpyong ski tour package in Korea. All options include the following as standard:
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Tour guide
- Transportation from and to Seoul
- Ski gloves rental
When adding to cart you can choose the following Yongpyong ski package options:
- Enjoy the Snow (Default option). This is our standard option, providing no extras for zero additional charge. Choose this option if you would simply like to visit the resort, play in the snow, or watch your family and friends ski or sled.
- Basic Ski Package. An excellent choice for complete novices or first-time skiers, this option includes all essential equipment. Essential equipment includes ski poles, boots, skis and gloves. In addition we provide a 30-minute beginner’s lesson, so that you can quickly begin making the most of the slopes.
- Full Ski Package. With this package, you get all of the essential equipment you’ll need as well as ski suite rental. This includes ski poles, boots, skis, gloves and ski suit (clothes). You will also receive a two-hour skiing lesson and a ski lift pass so you can try out all the slopes you feel you can handle. This is the one to pick if you already know the very basics and have skied previously, or if you simply wish to embark on a more comprehensive ski break than the above two options.
In addition, you may be interested in our Yongpyong Ski and Stay package, which is similar to our Full Ski Package option, but includes two days of skiing and a one-night stay at Yongpyong.
* Please note that all options exclude meals, snowboards, sleds and goggles. However, if required, these items can be rented from the resort for a small fee.
Don’t miss out on Korea’s best winter experience by Booking your Ski Tour Package today!
When you book our Yongpyong ski resort package, you can be sure of a wonderful skiing experience with us. Whether you have never skied before, already know the basics, or have been an avid skier for many years make sure you don’t miss out on the hottest Ski destination in Korea!
If you’re looking for an enthralling ski tour package in Korea then look no further. Yongpyong Ski Resort showcases world-class ski slopes, which make it suitable for every type of skier. Indeed, it was even the main location for the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics.
Another reason to consider booking our Yongpyong ski package, is the fact that you can do much more than just skiing here. This makes it perfect if you have a member of your group who is not one to brave the slopes and wants to just sit this one out.
So if you are seeking the most stunning and well-equipped ski resort in Korea, Yongpyong should always be your first choice!