Looking for a way to find your feet and get a sense of direction? Then our Seoul Half Day tours are the perfect option to get you going! We’ll introduce you to some of the best sites in Seoul, and then drop you off somewhere central so you can continue on with your day. Feel free to ask your guide any questions you have and get some local recommendations too.Most Popular Half Day Tours
Our Most Popular Half Day Tours
With Seoul having so many things to see and experience, you can easily get spoilt for choice. If you’re not sure where to get started then we recommend starting with our most popular half day options:
- Half Day DMZ Tour – The most unique thing to do in Korea! In fact Korea is the only place on earth where you can witness such a sight. For this reason it is highly advisable not to miss this tour! It’s also a good one to add to your bucket list.
- Strawberry Picking Experience – Did you know our strawberries are world-renowned because of how big, juicy, and delicious they are? Well on this tour, you get to pick organic strawberries, eat as many as you like, make your own jam and take some strawberries home for dessert too.
- Kimchi Making Class – Learn to make the side dish all Koreans eat alongside every meal. Play a traditional folk game called Yut nori and get dress up in Korean traditional clothing to get some great photos.
- Gyeongbok Palace Tour – See the place which was favoured by the Kings and Queens of the Joseon dynasty. Visit a buddhist temple with a long history and watch the changing of the guards ceremony. What a way to start the day!
- Bukchon Hanok Village Tour – Wonder around the alleys and marvel at the traditional style Hanok houses in the village which was once home to the aristocrats of Seoul. Discover Changdeokgung the pretty UNESCO palace and see how it blends into the surrounding nature and landscape.
- Korean Folk Village Tour – Step back in time for an afternoon at a live sized replica of a Joseon village. A true crowd pleaser! The village has actors and actresses wondering around taking the role of Joseon villagers. There are a whole load of experiences to try and 3 fantastic performances to watch. The food, houses and entertainment are all made to be as authentic as possible to give you a true feel of what it was like during the time.
- Han River Cruise – Take a cruise along the gorgeous river Han and marvel at Seoul from a unique view. The Han is a very large and runs straight through the middle of Seoul so there are plenty of sights to see.
- Lotte World Tour – Favoured by the young ones and those still young at heart this tour takes care of everything from your hotel pick-up and drop-off to transport and entrance tickets. Choose to spend either a half day or full day at the theme park, enjoy the rides, watch the parades and make some memories.
- Korea House – Tuck into a traditional Korean course meal followed by a show. The meal is made up of lots of small dishes similar to tapas so you will have a wide variety of tastes to try. While the performance is a combination of traditional live Korean singing, dancing and stage play.
Showing 1–12 of 21 results